For general assistance with computers and audiovisual equipment, or for assistance regarding the installation of class-related software or equipment (CDs provided with text books, flip cameras, etc.), please contact:
- Technical Services line – 240.527.2065
- Heather Elliott - email@example.com, 240.527.2723
- Scott Thomas – firstname.lastname@example.org, 240.527.2758
Instructions for Backing Up Files
When connecting to the wireless network at USMH, select USMH-AcademicWifi. Note: Establishing an IP address may take a few minutes when connecting for the first time. Select the connection on your computer or phone and a new browser window will pop up. Click 'Accept', then 'Done' and you'll be properly connected.
Some universities have a student purchasing plan. Please check with the IT department at your home university to determine if you are eligible for discounts on hardware and software packages.
Instructions for creating a new Ink account:
From the Ink Station:
1. Touch the screen
2. Touch any service icon
3. Touch "Ink Account"
4. Touch the arrow
5. Enter a name and touch the arrow
6. Enter an email address and touch the arrow
7. Enter a password and touch "Create Account"
From the Ink website:
1. Go to web.inkcloud.me
2. Click on Ink Cloud Login
3. Click on Create Free Account
4. Enter the requested information
6. Click Sign Up
Instructions to add funds to your account:
1. Login at Ink Station or online at web.inkcloud.me
2. Click on "add funds"
3. Select amount to add
4. Click "Continue"
5. Insert credit/debit card or enter card information
6. Click "Pay now"